Exquisite Condominium Accommodations
You will enjoy a front row seat in condo A-211 at the Wavecrest Resort. Experience your slice of paradise on the second floor of the building nearest the ocean, about 40 feet from the water.
There you will see the best view Hawaii has to offer–sunrises over Maui, humpback whales splashing during the winter, and sunsets bathing the island of Lanai.
Be caressed by warm, playful trade winds while sipping a cool beverage on the lanai, taking in the panoramic view while time slips away.
While you get away from it all in the countryside, the verdant slopes of majestic Kamakou volcano set the backdrop overlooking the resort’s tropical gardens. Wind down and let Molokai change you.
Our 1 bedroom condominium is located on the Lush East end of Molokai in the Beautifully Landscaped Wavecrest Resort.
It is furnished in a COMFY, spacious tropical motif with all the things you would want to enhance your vacation.
You will feel at home here as the rustle of the Palm Fronds wash away thoughts of your hectic world.
As you wander the grounds filled with tropical flowers, you will find an ocean front pool with cabana, reading library, gas BBQs, lounge chairs, tennis courts and shuffleboard.
We know you have a lot of choices and we hope you will come to The Friendly Isle and stay with us. Come share the Aloha!
- Million Dollar Ocean Front 3 Island View
- One Bedroom with Deluxe Queen Size Bed
- Deluxe Queen Size Aero-Bed for extra guests
- High Quality Linens & Towels
- Sony 40″ HDTV & Home Theater Sound System
- Sony Blu-Ray DVD Player & DVD Library
- DISH HDTV
- WI-FI HI Speed Internet
- IPOD Docked Deluxe CD/FM/AM Stereo System
- Dishwasher & GE Gas Stove with Oven
- Refrigerator & Microwave
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Fiesta Dinnerware
- Coffee Maker, Toaster & Blender
- Rice Cooker & Crockpot
- Phone, Free Long Distance & Answer Machine
- Ceiling Fans in every room
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Facilities on same floor
- Binoculars , Snorkel Gear & Beach Chairs
- First Aid Kit & Hair dryer
- Lots of ALOHA
DEC 1 – APR 1
APR 2 – NOV 30